Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 30, 2010

The second part of my online interview is now available at
http://www.michele-andree-unblugged.com/abstract-expressionism-2


I was able to make it down to Mona Lisa restaurant on Friday evening for a meal with very close friends to see my paintings on display. For those of you in Winnipeg who haven't had the pleasure of having a Mona Lisa pizza, do yourself a favor and head down there (1697 Corydon). My paintings will be gone, but the wonderful food remains. I challenge you to find a better pizza in Winnipeg  (I would recommend reservations, since it's usually packed).


Just before we left, Joe Grande (the owner) stopped by our table and offered an invitation to have my work shown again. I'll be taking him up on his offer, but I'm not sure when.

No comments: