Sunday, March 18, 2012

L'Arche

One of my daughters best friends is the Director of Fund Development and Communications for L'Arche Winnipeg, and recently asked if I might be willing to donate a piece of my art as a prize for their upcoming "Walk With L'Arche" fundraiser.  Although I had heard the name, I didn't really know what L'Arche was all about until her request. After checking out their website, I quickly realized that this is a VERY worthwhile organization, so I am very pleased to be able to help out by donating a piece of my art.

My 24"x24" canvas piece called "Energized" was selected as the painting for the prize for their fundraiser. In addition, I also provided her with "Signposts", a 30"x22" paper piece for hanging in one of the L'Arche homes.

Energized

Signposts

No comments: