Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Million Years

As we entered 2011, I had really hoped that I'd be able to find more time to paint. Unfortunately, that has not been the case. Between an extremely heavy work schedule, researching vehicles (we needed to get a new vehicle after adopting a second Greyhound, since we couldn't fit both of them in either of our existing cars), and making plans for some kitchen and bathroom renovations, I just haven't been able to find the time to paint. The few evenings where I have had some free time, I haven't had the inspiration to paint. Luckily, I found the inspiration on Saturday evening, and broke out the paints. I cranked up some vintage Blondie, and here is the result. I have called this piece "Another Million Years", taken from the lyrics to Blondies "11:59".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!