Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time Flies

Wow. It's been almost 2 and a half months since my last post, and almost the same length of time since my last painting. I've been super busy making a living, and haven't had much time to paint - hopefully that's about to change.

I finally had a chance to break out the paints this evening. I put on some Acoustic Alchemy and came up with the following on a 48" x 12" canvas, which I've called "Time Flies.


I recently stumbled upon an old painting from 2009 called Wind. We are having some home renovations done, and our designer, Jim Mitchell, now has Wind proudly displayed in his own home. Here is a picture of the painting, along with one showing the wonderful job that Jim did with the framing. It really highlights the impact that the right frame can have.

No comments: