Monday, April 14, 2014

Mona Lisa - April 2014

Mona Lisa Ristorante in Winnipeg is a huge supporter of the local art scene, offering local artists the opportunity to have their work displayed on a monthly rotation basis.

My work, along with the work of my good friend and fellow artist Catherine Emile, is scheduled to be on display later this year. As the result of a cancellation by the artist who was supposed to show in April, we were asked to fill in, so our work is also on display there from April 6 through May 4, 2014.

I have updated my web site to include photos of the dozen pieces that I have on display. In addition, I have created a "Kolidr Marquee" that allows viewers to see the paintings included within the display while listening to some amazing music from Justin Waterman, a local Winnipeg musician who has graciously allowed me to use his music as a backdrop for my art.



Please click here for the Kolidr Marquee

Or here for my website.


No comments: